- Website Development & Designing Company India
- Web Usability tips for web site designing
Web Usability tips for web site designing
Web Usability denotes developing the web more usable for everybody, including those with disabilities. Web usability helps you define the needs of your target audience. It provides visitors with fast access to the website with relevant information.
Web Usability Features
- Usable page has many features which have mentioned below:
- Web Usability uses text-based user-friendly navigation.
- Web Usability ensures that user must access your products/services with the minimum number of clicks and be able to easily contact you at any point.
- There is a proper call to action at the right places on the website.
- The colors chosen must be appropriate for the website blending perfectly with an overall branding strategy.
- The site must be different browser compatible.
- The site must be work properly in different resolutions.
- Web Usability ensures scannable text and significant sub-headings.
- Web Usability has small graphics whenever possible to reduce download time.
- It avoids using graphics as links or content.
Web Accessibility Tips for Web Site Designing
Web accessibility means that people can perceive, understand, navigate,
and interact with the web and that they can contribute to the web. In
other words, we can say that web accessibility is about making your website
accessible to all Internet users regardless of what browsing technology
they are using. It includes other vision-impaired users such as color blindness
or the elderly, those using older browsers, users on mobiles phones or
PDA's, or simply someone on a slow internet connection.
Feature of Web Accessibility
An accessible website provides its user to navigate and interact with
lots of features. Following are some of them:
- Web accessibility provides
significant information in the title, h1/h2, and images alt tags.
- Web accessibility has the most useful information near the top.
- The website loads very fastly.
- Web accessibility has meaningful link text.
- It gives the user control over pages, e.g. resizing text.
- Web accessibility includes a text-based sitemap.