- Website Development & Designing Company India
- W3C Web Standards
W3C Web Standards
Web standards put into place a common protocol for all web browsers to
use and show a web page. These standards are designed to enhance the interoperability on the web. The main organization pushing these standards
is the World Wide Web Consortium (WC3). At Samyak Online, we assure you the quality website designing standards are practiced in the most ethical manner.
Advantages of W3C Compliant Coding Standards
- W3C standards make sure that the website designing and development has been well coded.
- The website appears well in all the browsers Mozilla, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.
- The website appears properly on different platforms like Windows, Linux, Max etc.
Different W3C Standards
- HTML 4.0: HyperText Markup Language is used for adding text structure to the text documents on the web.
- XHTML 1.0: It is a reformulated enhanced version of HTML
- HTML 5.0: Following its immediate predecessors HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.1, HTML5 is a response to the observation that the HTML and XHTML in common use on the World Wide Web is a mixture of features introduced by various specifications, along with those introduced by software products such as web browsers, those established by common practice, and the many syntax errors in existing web documents. It is also an attempt to define a single markup language that can be written in either HTML or XHTML syntax. It includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents, and introduces markup and APIs for complex web applications. (Source: Wikipedia)
For more details, please visit http://www.webstandards.org/about/