- On Page SEO
On Page SEO
On-site optimization is one of the very first steps of search engine optimization. For each site, we pay full attention to different on-page optimization techniques. While executing the on-page optimization, our SEO experts always adherently follow "Google Quality Guidelines":-
- Avoid hidden text or hidden links.
- Don't use cloaking or sneaky redirects.
- Don't load pages with irrelevant keywords.
- Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
On-Site Optimization includes following steps:-
- Meta Tags Optimization (Titles, Meta Descriptions & Meta Keywords Optimization)
- H Tags Optimization
- HTML Code Cleanup & Optimization
- Site Content Optimization
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Internal Linking Structure and Site Navigation Optimization
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Creation of side & Footer links if needed
- Image Alt Tags Optimization
- Error Page Configuration
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Static Sitemap Creation & Optimization
- Robots.txt Creation